Each garden has nominated their charge of one, two or three tickets to enter the gardens.
Tickets are sold in $5 denominations. Free entry for children 12 and under.
Look out for the following symbol in the garden description which highlights the number of tickets needed.
$5 admission $10 admission $15 admission
New Plymouth i-SITE
Puke Ariki North Wing,
65 St Aubyn St
South Taranaki i-SITE
55 High St, Hāwera
46 Rata St, Inglewood
Inglewood Info Centre
Funho 25 Rata St, Inglewood
15a Queen St, Waitara
Ōakura Information Plus
The Crafty Fox Co-op, the Village Mews, Ōakura
Ōpunake Library Plus
43 Tasman St, Ōpunake
56 Prospero Place, Stratford
Bell Block Library
188 Parklands Ave, Bell Block
Big Jim’s Garden Centre
1217 Devon Rd, New Plymouth
Mitre 10 New Plymouth
305-307 St Aubyn St, New Plymouth
Mitre 10 MEGA
5 Vickers Rd, Waiwhakaiho
Masters Mitre 10
Cnr Juliet & Fenton St, Stratford
52 Fantham St, Hāwera
Our Festival Hub is located;
158 Devon Street West
This is just behind the Govett-Brewster Art Gallery/Len Lye Centre on Devon St West.
Here, our festival team will be on hand to answer all your questions and help steer your journey around Taranaki Maunga to meet our dedicated gardeners, view their glorious gardens and learn more about what our wonderful region has to oﬀer.
To purchase Garden Festival event tickets please visit the Events page. Each individual event page has a Book Now option.
1. There is no exchange or refund available after a ticket has been purchased unless required by law. This includes lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or unused tickets. Please ensure your tickets are kept safe, so treat your tickets like cash.
2. A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to a refund or exchange.
3. If the festival is cancelled for any cause reasonably beyond the Centuria Taranaki Garden Festival’s control, CTGF is not obliged to arrange a substitute festival. Please note that the festival will proceed regardless of weather conditions. Postage charges will not be refunded on cancellation of an event.
4. All visitors to the CTGF must present a valid ticket for each garden visited.
5. CTGF will make every effort to ensure that your visit is safe and we ask that all visitors take all necessary steps to ensure their own safety. It is a condition of admission to each garden that you assume all responsibility for your own safety, the safety of those in your care and your possesions.
6. CTGF reserves the right to add, withdraw or subsitute gardens, charges or events. Terms and Conditions may change, please refer to website.
7. GST will apply to all goods and services supplied. Prices include GST where applicable.
8. Ticket holders consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded for marketing purposes.
9. Ticket purchasers’ details will be used for marketing purposes. Data will not be distributed to third parties.